Are You Ready For More Baseball?
T-BALL AND JUNIORS DIVISIONS JUST ADDED!
4S Ranch Little League has expanded its Fall Ball Program by adding a T-ball and Juniors division. This is a great opportunity for players to get in extra field time and fine tune their baseball skills in preparation for the spring 2018 baseball season.
Based on community interest we have opened registration for the T-ball and Juniors division (cost to register for either is $135). All other divisions remain open for registration for a fee of $160. Cost includes jersey and hat. Teams will be formed in mid-late August with practices beginning shortly thereafter (practice dates/times based on coach’s availability). Games will be held in 4S on Saturdays beginning on September 9 and concluding on November 11 (approx. 10 games). SIGN UP TODAY!
*Age based on 2018 Little League Age Chart. See below.
- JUST ADDED: T-ball (ages 4-6) No prior baseball experience required. Played using t-ball rules.
- Rookies (ages 6-8) 6-year olds must have played a season of organized baseball. Played using Single A rules.
- Farm (ages 7-10) 7-year olds must have played a season of Single A. Played using Double A rules.
- Minors (ages 8-11) 8-year olds must have played a season of AA. Played using Triple A rules.
- 50/70 (ages 11-13) 11-year olds must have played a season of Majors or recent season of AAA. Played using 50/70 rules.
- JUST ADDED: Juniors (ages 12-14) 12-year olds must have played a season of Majors or 50/70. Played using Junior rules. (NOTE: this division will only play a 6-game Fall season hence the $135 pricing.)
See a more detailed description of T-ball, Single, Double, Triple A, 50/70 and Juniors divisions here.
Questions or interested in coaching please contact email@example.com.