Fall Ball Is Underway – Stay Tuned For Spring Registration Opening In January 2018
DIVISIONS OFFERED FOR FALL:
*Age based on 2018 Little League Age Chart. See below.
- T-ball (ages 4-6) No prior baseball experience required. Played using t-ball rules.
- Rookies (ages 6-8) 6-year olds must have played a season of organized baseball. Played using Single A rules.
- Farm (ages 7-10) 7-year olds must have played a season of Single A. Played using Double A rules.
- Minors (ages 8-11) 8-year olds must have played a season of AA. Played using Triple A rules.
- 50/70 (ages 11-13) 11-year olds must have played a season of Majors or recent season of AAA. Played using 50/70 rules.
See a more detailed description of T-ball, Single, Double, Triple A and 50/70 divisions here.